One of our favorite family traditions is hosting a Mother’s Day brunch. It’s a simple way to celebrate the moms in our lives. And it’s always fun to plan a gathering for friends and family.
We’ve rounded up 15 of the best Mother’s Day brunch recipes to help you plan your own event. All of the recipes linked below are tasty, look beautiful and come with easy to follow instructions. I hope you enjoy these delicious Mother’s Day brunch recipes as much as we do!
Make Ahead Brunch Recipes
- Spinach & Cheese Stratta by Once Upon a Chef
- Blueberry Buttermilk Pancake Casserole by Celebrating Sweets
- Lemon Poppyseed Muffins by A Kitchen Addiction
Mother’s Day Brunch Main Dishes
- Ricotta Berry French Toast Casserole by Pinch of Yum
- Baked Asparagus Fritatta by Cookie and Kate
- Eggs Benedict Casserole by The Cookie Rookie
Side Dishes for Mother’s Day Brunch
- Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad by Natasha’s Kitchen
- Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole by Shuggary Sweets
- Ham & Cheese Croissants by Kitchen Sanctuary
Mother’s Day Dessert Recipes
- Mini Apple Rose Pies by The Kitchn
- Glazed Orange Bundt Cake by I Knead to Eat
- Chocolate Lava Cakes by Gimme Some Oven
Cocktails for Mother’s Day Brunch
- Grapefruit Mimosas by A Classic Twist
- Blood Orange Bloody Mary by A Beautiful Mess
- Limonchello Prosecco by Downshiftology
Looking for More Great Brunch Recipes?
Follow my Affordable Recipes board on Pinterest to find more simple and delicious recipes!
Are you planning to host a Mother’s Day brunch? What’s on the menu this year?