This mango + pineapple popsicle recipe is perfect for a hot summer day! When the heat reached over 100 degrees this weekend, we knew it was time to whip up a batch of homemade popsicles. Our toddlers love to help make popsicles and this tropical fruit popsicle recipe is fast becoming a family favorite.
These mango + pineapple popsicles are so easy to make! Toss the ingredients in a blender for a minute and pour the delicious puree into your popsicle mold (Need one? This one’s my favorite.) A few hours in the freezer later, your healthy & delicious popsicles will be ready to eat.
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 cup pineapple chunks
- 3/4 cup mango chunks
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 6 (5-ounce) popsicle molds and sticks
- Combine the milk, pineapple, mango, coconut milk and honey in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the blended ingredients into popsicle molds, dividing evenly.
- Freeze the popsicles for 6 hours, or until firm.
- To remove the popsicles from the molds, run under warm running water for a few seconds until the molds loosen and release from the popsicles.
Mango + Pineapple Popsicle Recipe Tips
- You can use fresh or frozen fruit for this recipe. We have a hard time getting both the pineapple and mango to ripen at the same time, so I typically use frozen for one of the fruits.
- You can substitute almond milk for the regular milk to make these popsicles dairy free.
- This recipe is also delicious with orange juice substituted for the coconut milk.
Looking for more healthy popsicle recipe ideas for kids?
Are you as obsessed with homemade popsicles as we are? What’s your favorite homemade fruit popsicle recipe?